How does a wedding pastor or wedding minister or wedding officiant differ in Arizona than other states? If someone is looking to travel to Arizona to get married, what would you want to look for in choosing that person to actually marry you?
- Someone who has embraces technology to communicate with you over email, FaceTime, Skype, and Facebook the months and days before arriving in AZ
- Someone who has worked at all the venues in town so they can help you know what to expect at that particular venue. Each venue and wedding director is different.
- Someone who doesn’t make you feel like you’re “bugging” them with questions and asking for advice.
- Someone who is willing to go the extra mile for you to make your day perfect.
- Someone who is going to respect your church background (or your lack of church background).